Sunday, April 25, 2010

Silence



Granted, I'm not this young or this furry or this cute, but in fact I look a lot like this right now, which is why there is a blogging silence.
As some of you know, I've been ill for a long time now with an auto-immune disease that pretty much took me out of the picture, but I've been getting better gradually.
So last Monday I decided to walk to school again, and promptly fell down, and broke my arm.... which puts me back on the couch, only this time the typing is extra-hard,too.
But I'm still here.

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you broke your arm! Yikes! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who I feel more sorry for you or the little baby kitty. I wish they layed him on his other side so he was resting his little leg more :-(

    get well soon my friend...you silly "git"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor thing. Take care of yourself. Love the picture!

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your health troubles, and now your broken arm. I hope you feel better soon. (and the poor little kitty!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you better & may you mend soon !

    ReplyDelete